Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pastor of Innovation, Technology, and Entertainment

Welcome to my Pastoral Consultation Blog. I am currently a seeker-sensitive, relevant, purpose-driven, market driven, consumer driven, synergistic visionary leader of Self-help organizations and churches. My expertise consists of developing strategies for filling pew seats with carbon life forms, using media (and Malachi 3) to persuade pew warmers that not giving at least 10% of their income (that's Gross income not net income for all you robbers of God) is tantamount to stealing gold from the heavenly streets of Gold. Using my methods will surely lead to numerical growth. My philosophy is Style over Substance. I am more concerned with Numbers in weekly attendance than the exposition of the Book of Numbers.


(note: This site is a satire. PITE really stands for Pastor to Itching Ears.)

No comments:

Post a Comment